Monday, December 3, 2012

Holiday Challenge-Day 1

I am happy to be participating in my very first nail art challenge with some of the lovely ladies from the Facebook group Show Me Your Topcoats (SMYTC) There are 12 different challenges so we only have to do them every other day up until the 24th which is perfect since this is such a busy time of year!

I absolutely love Christmas so I think this is going to be a lot of fun! Day 1's Challenge is red & green. I didn't do anything fancy for this one since I had a busy weekend but I still think its pretty!

The polishes used for this mani are all the China Glaze: Holly-Day, Velvet Bow (both are 2 thin coats) and then I did a slight glitter gradient with Twinkle Lights. I picked up these polishes last summer on clearance and have been waiting until now to use them!

I am hoping before this challenge is over that I will figure out how to link all the others ladies blogs so you can check out their awesome nails too!

Tomorrows challenge is Candy Canes!




No comments:

Post a Comment