Saturday, December 8, 2012

Day 3 - snowflakes!

Here is my very late snowflakes! My husband broke his leg a few days ago so I have spent most of the last few days visiting him in the hospital. I did try to get these done earlier, I had such a great idea for them and put a glue base coat on my nails so I could use a really glittery polish then thought I would stamp on them later that evening but 2 of them had popped right off before I got back home to do it!
Then the next day I decided to use a pink creme for the background and it went on so thick it looked horrible so I had to take it right off. Finally I decided to give it one more try and it's far from perfect and far from what I had originally wanted but here it is.

This is 3 coats of Orly Winter Wonderland over 1 thin coat of a white polish. Stamping was done using a black Konad polish. Now I am going to take this right off and get started on day 4!




 Loading InLinkz ...






No comments:

Post a Comment