Monday, December 3, 2012

Holiday Challenge - Day 2




Today's design is Candy canes! My favorite kind of candy canes are the blueberry ones that have the nasty side effect of turning your teeth and tongue blue after having one! I decided to do a more traditional one though using white, red and green.

For this design I used one layer of CG Ring in the Red over one layer of CG Adventure Red-y then free handed the white and green stripes with striping polish. I really need to get some striping tape ordered soon!

Day 3 is snowflakes and I have had my design in mind for quite awhile so I'm looking forward to that one!







 Loading InLinkz ...


2 comments:

  1. These turned out great!!!
    I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Wahoo! Please check out my blog for further information! http://polishinsomnia.blogspot.com/2012/12/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used both red and green! Looks perfect and candy-cane like. :)

    ReplyDelete