Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Glymm December 2012

Today's mail was my December glymm bag and after receiving a pretty good loose button box this week, my glymm was a bit disappointing.
The bag itself is pretty nice, I really like the textured bags. Inside the bag was:

LashEm eyelash & brow serum
LashEm false lashes
Suncoat peel able nail polish
Glamorous lipstick

There was also a couple of inserts, every bag included a gift card that can be used at glymm's online shop and also a $20 off code that can be used on a panty by post subscription.

The lashem products aren't something I would buy for myself but I may try out the lashes on New Years just for fun. The lipstick is a nice neutral pink and I like the idea of peel able nail polish but I'm not crazy about the color I received. I remember having tinker bell peel able polish when I was a little girl (maybe that's where the polish obsession started!)

I'm getting quite a few subscription boxes right now and I think I might let this one go, I have never been wowed by it any month and the samples are usually very tiny but it's so hard to get rid of one, I always feel like the minute I cancel the next bag will be awesome!












No comments:

Post a Comment