Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Loose Button Winter 2012

Christmas is coming early for me, I received my loose button box yesterday, julep boxes last week and ipsy, glymm and topbox should be here by the end of the week. If I had any willpower I would put them right under the tree and wait until Christmas morning to open them but I seriously have a hard time waiting until I get back in the house with the mail!

So I thought this was a pretty good box, 2 of the items I was able to choose myself with their first in line program. I had picked the CK Euphoria perfume which came in adorable packaging and is a great size (15ml) I love getting perfume samples, perfume is pretty expensive so it sucks when you spend around $80 on a bottle only to find out you don't like it as much as you thought. The other product I chose was the OSIS+ mattifying powder. I haven't tried it but have heard it works great for getting volume in the roots of your hair.
I'm looking forward to trying all of the products in the box. I LOVE the polish, at first I though it was just another pretty pink but the finish is gorgeous! It's semi matte and has a kind of satiny look to it. The color is called Beauty Within and is from the breast cancer awareness collection.

This subscription costs just under $30 but I definitely feel I got more than my money's worth!



















No comments:

Post a Comment