Friday, December 21, 2012

Topbox December 2012

My topbox arrived today and I thought it was a pretty decent box, nothing to get too excited about but there's a few good products in there!
Chloe perfume - at first I didn't like the scent but after wearing it for a few hours I really like it, I think it was just too strong at first and I only put a very small dab on one wrist so I think it's going to last awhile. Cute little bottle too!
Ferro cosmetics - mineral blush in the color bashful. Very pretty pink color but I find mineral make up so messy, it gets everywhere!
Goldwell sleek perfection thermal spray - I do straighten my hair frequently so this will definitely get used and it smells good!
Kellet moisturizing gel - these I will try but I hate the packaging, there is probably enough product in there for more then one use but there is no way to reseal it.









No comments:

Post a Comment