Friday, December 21, 2012

Ipsy December 2012

Holy crap! I am so glad that Ipsy ships to Canada now! I have only gotten 2 bags so far but they have both been awesome! Definitely my new favorite subscription!
This months bag was a dark silver one with a pink lining with the ipsy logo printed all over it. The bag really isn't my style but it was filled with great products!
Urban Decay 24/7 glide-on eye pencil - this is my first urban decay product and after trying it I know it won't be my last!
Mai Couture highlighter paper - I am looking forward to trying these and it's a huge sample with 25 sheets in it! I received blush papers in a glymm bag once and we only got 2 sheets!
Mirabella prime for face and eyes - full size product and it feels so amazing on my skin. I think I will be repurchasing this as long as it doesn't cause me to break out!
NYX loose pearl shadow - I got the color walnut pearl which is a dark brown/gold. Wouldn't be my first choice of color but I will make it work! Personally I don't prefer loose shadows, I like the way they look ice they are on and the texture if them but they are so messy!
Be a bombshell lipgloss - the color is hot mess (love the name!) it looks like a pretty bright red so I was a bit skeptical but it goes on pretty sheer only leaving a light red tint.
I can't get over the value that we are getting for what we are paying but I sure hope ipsy keeps it up!













No comments:

Post a Comment