Sunday, December 30, 2012

Clearance Christmas polish

I picked up a few deals at Sally's, their Christmas polishes were 50% off! They still had quite a few left but nothing really that exciting.
I picked up 2 from the FingerPaints collection:

Merry mistletoe is a light green shimmer, it's quite sheer and I used 4 coats for the picture, I do like it though since its not the typical dark green that most brands put out.

Elves bells is an opaque gold glitter with some holo glitter mixed in. I already have quite a few gold glitter polishes but I couldn't resist this one since it made me think of the AC/DC song hells bells!

Lastly I picked up Angel Eyes from Orly, it's a beautiful bright blue glitter with a sprinkling of holo that flashes turquoise, pink, gold and even green. This may build up to full coverage but after 3 coats it was still patchy in spots and really thick looking in other spots so I took it all off and then layered 2 thin coats of it over Orlys Sweet Peacock which seemed like a perfect match to the blue in angel eyes.





No comments:

Post a Comment