Monday, December 3, 2012

Julep Build A Box - Fall Staff Picks

Back in October I had ordered Juleps trick or treat box in hopes that it would get to me in Canada before Halloween which sadly it did not. By about mid November it was pretty obvious that it would not be coming at all :(

Juleps customer service did refund my money in the form of a gift card and at the same time they had a new offer going on which was called the Fall Staff Picks. For $29.99 you could pick one of 3 accessories, 2 polishes out of a limited selection and 1 product out of a few choices.

From the photos I fell in love with the scarf so even though I wasn't excited about the polish colors or any of the products I decided I would get it. For the polishes I chose Heather and Eloise, and for the product I chose mascara even though I I already owned another one that I hadn't even taken out of the box.

When the box arrived 2 weeks later I tore into it to check out my new scarf and unfortunately was disappointed. It is a cream colored infinity scarf but its that annoying length where it's too short to wear doubled and too long to wear on its own. It looks adorable on my 4 year old so I guess it's hers now and I passed the mascara onto my oldest daughter. Thankfully the polish that I wasn't really looking forward to, I absolutely LOVE!!! The formula on both is great. Eloise is a perfect shade of navy blue and Heather is a great neutral. All things considered I am still happy with the box since I loved the polish for myself and it feels great to be able to share with my girls! Plus i feel like it really own cost me $10 since I used the gift card. Still on the hunt for a great scarf for myself though!







No comments:

Post a Comment