Friday, November 30, 2012

Glossybox November 2012

I picked up my mail yesterday and was so excited that my Glossybox arrived a day earlier then expected and it was HEAVY! I wanted to tear into it immediately but managed to wait until I got home!

This was the first month with the new pricing at $21 a month so I had high hopes for it. The packaging this month was adorable with Christmas tissue paper and a red ribbon. Also I am assuming some of the price increase went into their new Glossy mag. Honestly I would rather pay a bit less and skip that but I am sure there are others who will enjoy it!

As far as the contents of the box I thought it was pretty good. A nice mix of products: body wash, lip gloss, hair products, blush, hand cream and my favorite thing to receive.... Nail polish! This time it was a Nicole by OPI in the color Here we Kome A-Karoling which is a nice deep purple with a subtle shimmer but for whatever reason I just don't care for their bottle shapes. Also I get that it's from the Kardashian collection and they obviously like the letter K but its getting a bit ridiculous! It was a pretty color and great formula but I have already passed it on to my daughter, and passed the hand cream onto my hubby. It made them pretty happy! The other item was a card to use on the Uber website that's good for 50% off, I quickly looked at their website and it seems to be skin and hair care as well as tanning products. Not sure if I will purchase anything but I do plan to look at it again and try to find some reviews of their products since 50% off is a darn good deal!

I am including all the pictures at the end of this post, I only have my phone for blogging and it is seems beyond my computer/phone skills to get the photos in the right order and downright impossible to get any text between the pictures. I have a lot to learn....

Overall I would give this months box a rating of 8.5 and look forward to next months Glossybox!





















No comments:

Post a Comment