Monday, November 19, 2012

Glymm November 2012

Glymm is one of the six beauty boxes that I subscribe to. I have been with glymm since July and have never been wowed by any of the bags but for just under $14 a month I still feel like I am getting my monies worth.

My favorite thing this month was actually the bag itself which is a good thing since the value of all the other products was quite low. Normally I don't count the bag as part of the value since I would rather receive another product instead of the makeup bag but glymm does put a value on the bag since they sell them for $12 in their online store.

Total value of this months bag - approx $12.94 plus another $12 for the bag
Total paid for the box - approx $14



Lys Parisien hydrating shampoo (60ml) and moisturizing balm (60ml) - approx value of $2.88 each. These seem like they will be nice, they smell great but I have so many other shampoos and conditioners to get through it will likely be awhile before they get used.



The actual bag is a black textured print maybe crocodile or snake look to it. Don't know my dead animal/reptiles very well I guess but I do know I like it!



I always love to receive nail polishes in the beauty box. This isn't one I would pick myself. I don't like to wear red much since they seem to stain around my cuticles when I try to remove it. This is a nice red though and a cross between a jelly and cream finish. I can't find a name color on the bottle anywhere or online. This is also a very teeny bottle at only 4ml and is worth approx $5 (I used 3 coats)







I love scrubs and this one smells sooo good. A few months ago I received dirts salt scrub and it was really nice so I was happy to get this. Approx value - 1.88

;


This ridiculously tiny perfume sample is by The Beehive and in the scent 'Alice Blue' it smells nice but not even a full ml?? I actually really like to get perfume samples but this is barely a step up from the ones that used to come in magazines.

Overall I would rate this months bag a 6.5/10, I am looking forward to next months though since everyone will receive a gift card worth at least $10 to use in their online shop and they do have some nice stuff in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment