Friday, November 16, 2012

Mostly Polish

Welcome to my blog!

I am sure you have figured it out from the title but this blog will be mostly about polish (NOTDs and swatches) and I will also be posting about the different beauty subscription boxes that I receive.

I got really into polish about a year ago when I first heard about magnetic polishes, I just thought that was the coolest thing ever! So I looked it up online and found out they were available at my local Sally beauty supply (I had never been there) so I went that day to pick up a bottle and it just exploded from there! I have come a long way since then in both my collection and how I paint my nails. I was so proud when I got that first bottle of China Glaze magnetix, I painted my nails and promptly posted a photo to show off on Facebook. When I look at it now I am slightly mortified, I think there might have been more polish on my fingers than there was on my nails!

I am going to finish up this post with a picture of my current favorite polish. This is the gorgeous Orlys Miss conduct. It is a bright fuchsia with holo glitter, so much sparkle that I don't think any picture can do it justice! It is from their 2012 Naughty or Nice collection.

Thanks so much for stopping by and reading this, I hope to have another post up tomorrow!



4 comments:

  1. Love that polish! Looking forward to your next post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful color. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooove Miss Conduct! Definitely on my list of favorite nail polishes <3 Looking forward to more posts!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your first post! I have been eyeing this color for a while now. Maybe Santa will bring it for me. ;-) Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve for your blog. Stop by and check me out too. http://southernsassnsparkle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete