Monday, November 19, 2012

Topbox November 2012

This is only my 2nd topbox I have received after being on the wait list for months. I think it's a pretty good one too, some of the items received are doubles for me but I don't really mind that since they make great little gifts for my oldest daughter. Both my daughters love being there when the beauty boxes get opened and smelling and trying all the products!

Total value of the box - approx $34.74
Total paid for the box - $11.30


Benefit They're Real mascara. I have been wanting to try this mascara forever, I have heard such great things about Benefit everything so I was so happy to get this!

China Glaze polish from the On Safari collection in the color Jungle Queen. This is a dusty purple/gray color. I already own this color and never tried it but I am happy to get it again since I decided to swatch it and now I really like it and my daughter is more than happy to get my duplicate!


Pari Beauty lip paint - whoa! This is one bright lip gloss and its extremely pigmented. This color probably looks great on some people but it is not for me!



All of the products come in a reusable cylinder shaped container, I haven't decided what I am going to do with them yet but they are too cute to throw away!



I received this exact sample in the fall Loose Button box and think it is such a nice light scent, I am so happy to have a back up, great size for a sample (glymm could learn a thing or two) The only thing that could make it better is if it had a spray top so I wouldn't be so nervous that I am going to spill it every time I open it.


Quick swatch of the Jungle Queen polish, this is 3 coats. Really streaky after the first coat but looks great with a few more thin coats.



Overall my rating for this box is 8.5/10!

No comments:

Post a Comment