Monday, November 19, 2012

China Glaze Champagne Kisses

Until recently glitter polish and I have had a love/hate relationship. I loved the way it looked but hated the removal process so I usually just avoided it altogether or would use it only on a accent nail. About a month ago I found out that you could use glue (I use Elmer's clear) for your base coat and then you can just peel the polish right off! Thank you so much to whoever came up with this genius idea!

Now I am making up for lost time and I can't get enough of glitter polish! This polish is Champagne Kisses and comes from China Glazes Holiday Joy 2012 collection. When I bought this I thought I was getting a pretty rose gold glitter polish but when I put it on I realized it also has some holo glitter scattered throughout. I absolutely love this polish and will be wearing it lots this holiday season!



No comments:

Post a Comment