Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Topbox - January 2013

This month all topbox subscribers received a prive box which means all products are from the same brand but in the future we will have the option to receive a regular topbox instead.

This months box contained all Clinique products and they are all nice products and generous sizes but nothing super exciting. I prefer to get make up rather than skin care and 3 of the 4 products were skin care :(

Products received:

Rinse off eye make up remover (60ml) - I will use this but probably will not repurchase it just because of the extra step of having to rinse it off. (Lazy I know)

Clarifying lotion (60ml) - claims to help lift the worlds impurities to create healthier and younger skin. I don't know about all that but it makes my skin feel nice!

Repairwear laser focus (7ml) - a wrinkle and uv damage corrector..... We'll see...

Color surge eye shadow duo - this was my favorite thing in the box, the one I received is the called strawberry fudge. The pink is very pretty but so sheer it's not noticeable, however the brown/coppery color is pretty pigmented. The colors do work well together and blend nicely.

Next month there is 3 different prive boxes and the regular topbox, we had a chance to tell them which we wanted (with no guarantees because of limited quantities) my fingers are crossed for the benefit box!













No comments:

Post a Comment