Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Ipsy - January 2013

So even though there wasn't really any make up products in this months bag, it was still the favorite bag/box I got this month (still yet to receive glossy box and julep though).

This months bag is plain navy on the outside with a lighter blue lining with a star design. Kinda wish ipsy would put the cuteness on the outside of the bag, I have enough plain make up bags now between ipsy and glymm.

Products received:

Pacifica body butter (73ml) - the scent is Tuscan blood orange and it smells soooo good! I'm really liking this stuff, it absorbs quickly and doesn't feel greasy at all

Big Sexy Hair (50ml) - volumizing hairspray, seems to work well and doesn't leave my hair weighed down or leaved my hair feeling that dreaded crispy way that some hairsprays do. Extra bonus, it smells good!

Josie Maran 100% pure argan oil (5ml) - I had never tried or knew too much about argan oil and always though it seemed strange to add oil to your hair or face since, why would anyone want oily hair and skin? After a bit of research I have learned that it has many benefits and have decided to use it as a face moisturizer, I haven't used it long enough to say for sure what it has done but it seems to have really helped with my dry skin without leaving it looking greasy, so far so good!

Nailtini polish - I received the color Bloody Mary, it's a opaque blue toned red. I'm not a red polish lover since my skin stains very easily and when I try to remove red polish it inevitably spreads to my cuticles and I'm left with pinkish cuticles for a week! Nailtini polishes do seem like good polishes with a great formula!

Soho - the make up brush I received is a concealer brush. I haven't tried it yet as I usually just use my fingers for applying concealer but a girl can never have too many brushes!















No comments:

Post a Comment