Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Julep - secret store

Julep had let us know last month that if we purchased our regular maven box that we would have access to the secret store where the iPhone cases would be available.

I passed up on their awesome end of year sale in hopes that there would be some great stuff in the secret store but it was unfortunately a bit disappointing and not near as good of deals. I decided to just get the iPhone case with the coordinating polish in the color "Susie" and it arrived today!

I have already put my phone in the case but I'm not sure if I will leave it on since l don't feel like it offers much protection for my phone compared to my old case. I should have done a bit more research before purchasing I guess! Oh well, it's still super cute!

For my swatch I used 3 coats of Susie, the first two coats were pretty streaky so I put the last coat on a bit thicker and that evened it out and I am really liking the pale mint green color.



No comments:

Post a Comment