Sunday, January 13, 2013

Julep New Years mystery box

My New Years mystery box arrived earlier this week and I just finally got a chance to do all my swatches. Julep guaranteed these boxes to be worth between $100-$500 and include a mystery glitter. So for $20 you can't go wrong and I really lucked out with no dupes!

My box contained 5 polishes, boho glam lengthening mascara, Sicilian orange foot soak, 3 polish remover packets, 2 age defying hand brightener packets and a nail file and I love it all!

Onto the polish:

Cindy - beautiful emerald green metallic with gold shimmer

Sienna - light gold metallic ( I love gold polish and have been wanting this one)

Lauren - a perfect hot pink creme ( the formula on this one sucked, it was so thick but after about 30 drops of thinner it's much better!)

Mystery glitter - black, copper and silver glitter ( I don't think this would be totally opaque on its own, I used one coat over a black polish in the picture)

Georgia - coral shimmer

All swatches are done with 3 coats except the mystery glitter.

























No comments:

Post a Comment